Pay Per Click Management Services in Fort Myers, Florida
Selecting a provider to develop and manage your Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign is an important decision with significant implications. You want to know your investment in a PPC Campaign will provide a positive Return On Investment. Upton Technology Group’s Pay Per Click Management service allows a site to be advertised on various keywords selected by the advertiser when a particular search is performed on the selected search engine. Using a bidding mechanism, the advertisers can choose to have ads listed higher or lower for a keyword, depending on what position they want their PPC Ads to appear on, and how much they are willing to bid for the same.
PPC Management Southwest Florida
Advantages of Upton Technology Group PPC Campaign Management include:
- Lower Cost Per Gain: It is our unique bidding strategies that ensure you reach the maximum number of relevant clicks that can convert into sales. This type of online marketing results in lower cost per gain than any other media.
- Lower Cost Per Click: We apply tactical bidding united with our creative copy writing which results in lower costs per click.
- Expertise: Our team has over 10 years of experience in executing successful PPC campaigns for companies of all sizes.
- Proven track record: We take pride in saying that all our clients enjoy seeing increased traffic, lower Cost Per Click (CPC) and better conversion rates.
PPC Campaign Management Program Specifications
The Upton Technology Group PPC Campaign Management Program is aimed at delivering the maximum ROI for your PPC expenditures with an eye on high conversions, higher Click Thru Ratio (CTR) and lower cost of customer acquisition.
We have divided the PPC Program into the following 4 Stages:
- Business & Target Market Analysis
- Budget & Advertising
- Keyword and Ad Development
- Measurement and Reporting
Business & Target Market Analysis
- Goals & Objectives - Collaboration with you to establish pay per click goals and objectives and to produce a measurable ROI for the pay per click advertising program (i.e. cost per click, increased sales, more leads, etc.).
- Website Analysis - Provide an analysis of visible text and source code to determine how well you are positioned for PPC and ROI, including conversion opportunities.
- Competitive Analysis - Assess marketplace activity, including how effectively competitors are making use of pay per click services.
Budget & Advertising
- Budget Recommendations - Recommend monthly budget based on your likely needs, including target products and services.
- Finalize Budget - Determine the final budget in conjunction with your organization's other marketing initiatives.
- Media Selection - Determine the best fit for your campaigns, including Google AdWords and/or Yahoo! Search Marketing.
Keyword and Ad Development
- Campaign Organization - Development of a flow chart to determine the most effective way to categorize your keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Keyword Analysis - Analysis and recommendation of keywords based on Internet user behavior trends (frequency and diversity of keyword phrases), including target market and demographics.
- Keyword Selection - Approval of final keyword list based on our research, including your business needs, how people search on the Internet and competitors' activity.
- Campaign Development - Establish campaigns and accounts with select media, including bid management software parameters.
- Create Ads - Develop suitable ad copy (including tests) based on ROI objectives, landing pages and select media guidelines, including style and word count restrictions.
Measurement and Reporting
- Performance Tracking - Analysis of paid search trends, including ad impressions, clicks, cost per click (CPC), overall cost, average ad position, etc.
- Strategic Reports - Client executive summary of activity as well as detailed charts and recommendations based on PPC tracking software and Web analytics.
- Campaign Adjustments and Ongoing Measurement - Campaign updates as needed, including ad copy, landing pages, keywords, maximum cost per click, daily keyword budgets and bidding strategies.
Don't underestimate the power of a properly managed PPC campaign as this type of marketing can drive real, targeted traffic to your site. Contact one of our PPC professionals today and start receiving a better ROI on your campaigns!
Our Internet Marketing Strategy includes, but is not limited to, services such as: